By Stephen Chin,James Weaver
Use Raspberry Pi with Java to create leading edge units that energy the net of things!
Raspberry Pi with Java: Programming the net of items (IoT) fills a huge hole in wisdom among professional Java builders and embedded-hardware experts, taking a project-based method of abilities improvement from which either hobbyists and execs can study. via beginning with basic initiatives in response to open-source libraries akin to Pi4J, hobbyists can get instant effects with no major funding in time or hardware.
Later tasks goal simplified commercial use instances the place execs can begin to practice their talents to functional difficulties within the fields of domestic automation, healthcare, and robotics. This development prepares you to be an energetic player within the IoT revolution that's reshaping our lives.
For the hobbyist:
- Hardware utilized in tasks is reasonable and simply accessible
- Follows a project-based studying process with a steady studying curve
- Projects are in accordance with open-source code repositories with advertisement pleasant licenses
For the pro laptop engineer:
- Uses an industry-standard platform that permits for prime functionality, safe, production-ready applications
- Introduces Java SE Embedded for giant units and Java ME Embedded for small devices
- Code is transportable to a wide selection of ARM and MIPS dependent platforms
- Provides functional ability improvement with complicated initiatives within the fields of domestic automation, healthcare, and robotics
Read Online or Download Raspberry Pi with Java: Programming the Internet of Things (IoT) (Oracle Press) (Programming & Web Development - OMG) PDF
Similar java programming books
Use Raspberry Pi with Java to create leading edge units that energy the web of items! Raspberry Pi with Java: Programming the web of items (IoT) fills a massive hole in wisdom among professional Java builders and embedded-hardware experts, taking a project-based method of talents improvement from which either hobbyists and pros can research.
Einfacher Einstieg in die Java-Programmierung für Kinder und Erwachsene Aktuell zu Java eight und der neuesten Eclipse-Version Mit Fragen und Aufgaben am Ende jedes Kapitels Java – wer denkt da nicht an eine Insel, auf der es heiß und feucht ist, mit Vulkanen, viel Wald und seltenen Tieren? Du nicht? Du denkst an eine Programmiersprache?
Key FeaturesCreate invaluable plug-ins to make Eclipse paintings for youLearn tips to migrate Eclipse three. x plug-ins to Eclipse four. xFrom automation to trying out, how one can get your IDE functioning at a magnificent standardBook DescriptionEclipse is utilized by all people from indie devs to NASA engineers. Its recognition is underpinned by way of its notable plug-in environment, which permits it to be prolonged to satisfy the desires of whoever is utilizing it.
The pro programmer’s Deitel® consultant to Java® nine and the strong Java platform Written for programmers with a heritage in one other high-level language, this publication applies the Deitel signature live-code method of educating programming and explores the Java® nine language and APIs intensive. The e-book provides innovations in absolutely established courses, whole with code walkthroughs, syntax shading, code highlighting and application outputs.
- Spring 5.0 Recipes
- Java Programming 24-Hour Trainer
- Android User Interface Development: Beginner's Guide
- Core Java Volume I--Fundamentals: 1 (Core Series)
- Java All-in-One For Dummies
Additional info for Raspberry Pi with Java: Programming the Internet of Things (IoT) (Oracle Press) (Programming & Web Development - OMG)
Raspberry Pi with Java: Programming the Internet of Things (IoT) (Oracle Press) (Programming & Web Development - OMG) by Stephen Chin,James Weaver